Saturday, July 5, 2008

Humanitecture.com

Re: Sergio Palleroni & Sustainable Building Practices, National Design Award 2005, Inhabit

from Catherine Todd
to "Dijana, Matt, Jeremy Capone"
date Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 7:42 PM
subject Sergio Palleroni & Sustainable Building Practices, National Design Award 2005, Inhabit
Humanitecture.com

Dear Dijana & Matt (?),
Great meeting with you recently; looking forward to your return! As you know, I'm leaving July 29 for August and Sept. to NC in the states, and you all are welcome to use my apartment while I'm gone if you want. I can leave keys for you at the Hotel Kitchequel (sp?) next door. Just let me know before I go.
In the meantime, here's a great article I had stored from awhile back. I had wanted to go to Austin and study under him, and actually went down there, but cedar fever did me in. Now, as you know, I'd like to do some of this work here at Lake Atitlan. I met with Susana from PuraVidaAtitlan.org last week and she will have 2,400 stuffed mini-ecodrillos ready by Nov. for me to start building one of their small houses. Plus I'd like to do a wall and a "dry" outdoor toilet. I assume you saw their model in San Marcos... sounds good! What do you think about these techniques? We actually never talked about that. Hope you can be around for some or all of this... Until later, I remain

Your friend "in art and architecture," Catherine Todd, new cell 502.4198.7184

www.inhabitat.com/2005/10/25/sergio-palleroni/

No comments: