Sunday, June 29, 2008

"Gautemala Programs, Stories & Database"

I want to make this a list of all the incredibly interesting people and programs that have flown here from all over the world... landed like snowbirds and hummingbirds migrating to help rebuild this beautiful world that had been so thoroughly destroyed. Times they are a changing; volunteerism and humanitarianism is high. Have to figure out how to make it possible for people to enter their own info, there are so many to put in.

I'm going to try and update this Guatemalan blog to include many of the Guatemalan stories from my personal "Catherine Todd" blog, and any worthy groups, places of interest, business or volunteer opportunities, retirement, "moving here" info, and any other useful websites I can find. Hope people can add to this blog with their own businesses here, stories, experiences, recommendations, photos and more... email me with anything you like. CTodd1000@gmail.com

No comments: