Friday, May 2, 2008

Google Blog & La Merced Church, Antigua GUA

Dear Sr. Elizabeth,

Send the Google Blog info to the Bishop and have him set up a blog and he can still use the newspaper one as well.

So happy you liked the music... I picked out ones I thought you would like. Here's a larger photo of La Merced, a beautiful church in Antigua (that I also attached to your other email). See more photos here:

http://www.twip.org/image-central-america-guatemala-antigua-church-la-merced-gl-5369-1717.html

Yours, K.

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 5:20 PM, Sr. Elizabeth wrote:

Dear Katie,
I almost forgot to tell you that several evenings ago, I forget what day it was, our Sr. Patricia Vereb very kindly agreed to show me how to get that Papal Blog of our wonderful Bishop Kicanas into my "Elizabeth" Word File. From there we sent it to her E-mail server, just to see if it was working. It was. It really mounts up in your server. I think it was 1.5 whatever the word for the measurement is. I think I am too old to learn how to do this myself. I kept falling asleep as she was doing it for me.
Again, let me thank you for your wonderful piano music. I also loved the pieces by Mick McAuley and Olivia Newton-John. As I listened to your own music I timed the first Sound Track 1 was 4 minutes and a half, approximately, and the second one, Song Track 3, was 14:31. They are so beautiful. I can tell you love it so very much. Truly, a great and wonderful gift to enjoy yourself and to share with many, many others.
Lots of love and prayers,
Sr. M. Elizabeth

No comments: